Friday, December 31, 2010

Major clues...identify this day

**Ok this question is really a different type. U have to indentify the name of the day. I wont tell u the date...as it will give the answer away. This day is a bank or public holiday; observed in Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand and some Commonwealth nations. In New Zealand, some states of Australia and primarily Canada, it is know as the shopping holiday same as the day after thanksgiving. Traditionally this day was observed as the day when one opened their gifts ( I wont mention what gifts for the same reason as above). More than opening, people gave gifts to the poor.
If the day prior to this day falls on a sunday...the day which i am talking about is pushed forward.

** I couldnt mention 2 important clues as this would give the answer directly without me rumbling on all about this day as above :p
I'm really sorry for this, but if u desperately need a clue, let me know.....